Join our team
THE WELL-BEING OF OUR EMPLOYEES IS AT THE HEART OF OUR PRIORITIES.
Parallèle 54 Expert-Conseil is in full growth. We are looking for people who are as passionate as we are, with whom we can share our vision and together help municipalities and businesses across Quebec.
WHY IS P54 THE TEAM FOR YOU?
Flexible working hours
Family life balance
Computer tools adapted for remote work
Career path adapted to family requirements
Group insurance and pension plan
Young and dynamic team and work atmosphere
Festive happy hours, team building activities, and much more
Career opportunities in different locations
A PLEASANT WORK ENVIRONMENT
PARALLEL 54’S MANAGEMENT STYLE IS CHARACTERIZED BY A PLEASANT WORK ENVIRONMENT THAT ALLOWS EVERYONE TO DEVELOP TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL.
Anchored by values of quality work and the highest standards of customer service, we focus on recruiting experts and dynamic professionals who aim to meet the engineering challenges of tomorrow.
We always work with a human approach, both among colleagues and with our clients.
– Myriam descheneaux
Do you also have an innovative vision of engineering?
JOIN OUR TEAM
INFRASTRUCTURE / CONCEPTION
FALL SESSION 2022
- Assist the Project Managers, Director and Vice President in their respective duties;
- Carry out the design and production of plans and specifications;
- Make applications to authorities (Cities, MELCC, etc.);
- Prepare budget estimates for construction costs;
- Prepare tender documents;
- Coordinate the progress of the work and ensure compliance with the plans and specifications.
Fall session 2022
- Supervise and manage the work site: ensure that the work complies with the plans and specifications, review and annotate shop drawings, participate in site meetings, write daily supervision reports and site directives, measure the quantities of work completed and prepare the progress reports, assist in coordinating the completion of unforeseen and additional work, carry out inspection work;
- Participate in problem solving and provide technical support required for the successful completion of projects;
- Participate in the preparation of construction cost estimates;
- Participate in the design and production of plans and specifications;
- Ensure the filing of documents on the network according to the established nomenclature and tree structure;
- Performs other related duties.